Expert Floor System Installation & Other Floor Services
Concrete is the flooring foundation in many industrial and commercial facilities. Protecting and maintaining these concrete floors is a major focus of Lakeside Painting. For decades, we have been providing a variety of concrete flooring services for our commercial and industrial customers.
Lakeside Painting’s flooring services are numerous and varied. Many of our industrial and commercial customers require concrete floor polishing, epoxy, and cementitious urethane floor coatings, as well as vinyl flooring. We also provide our customers with concrete joint and crack repair, as well as line and safety aisle striping and markings. Whatever your business’s flooring needs might be we are here to work with you.
Epoxy Floor Coatings
Applying epoxy coatings to concrete and other floors is one of the most popular and durable options available to commercial and industrial businesses. Comprised of resins and hardeners, epoxy gives floors a strong and rigid plastic surface. Coatings can be thin and smooth or thick, which will smooth out substrate imperfections.
Epoxy floor coatings can be found in all sorts of commercial and industrial structures. Manufacturing facilities, retail stores, warehouses, agricultural plants and many more industries regularly use epoxy floor systems.
- Ever wondered about the science of epoxy floor coating systems? It’s a fascinating process!
- If you want to know the pros and cons of epoxy floor systems, we’ve explored them in great detail.
- How to maintain epoxy floors in 4 easy steps.
Click here for more information on Epoxy Flooring.
Concrete Floor Polishing
Over the last decade, polished concrete has been one of the most popular floor systems in Wisconsin and the rest of the United States, and for good reason. Professionally polished concrete is highly aesthetic and modern but also incredibly functional. Residential, commercial, or industrial, it will look great, clean well, and maintain great durability over time.
Polished concrete floor are also highly versatile. They can be found in warehouses, retail stores, hospitality businesses, and even garages.
- Wondering why concrete floor polishing is great for industrial facilities? We’re happy to explain.
- Also worth knowing: polished concrete creates energy savings while enhancing a facility’s ambient light.
- There are a number of benefits of polished floors versus epoxy floor coatings.
Click here for more info on Lakeside Painting’s Concrete Floor Polishing services.
Cementitious Urethane Floor Coatings
Known also by the names “urethane concrete” or “urethane mortar,” cementitious urethane is a floor coating made of Portland cement, aggregate, water, and other fine materials. Highly stable and durable, cementitious urethane floor systems are commonly found in food and beverage industry facilities.
For decades, Lakeside Painting’s flooring professionals have installed these floor systems for our food processing and distribution customers. They remain popular for their imperviousness to mold, thermal stability, eco-friendliness, and seamless application (no seams in the floor).
- Did you know that it’s possible to install a hybrid Cementious Urethane and Epoxy floor system? We recently did it and it was one of the most complex but successful floor installations we’ve ever done on a factory floor.
- Curious about installing cementitious urethane in cold storage floors?
- This is why cementitious urethane floor systems are the best option for food service industries.
Click here for more information on cementitious urethane floor coating
Garage Floor Coatings
Your home garage isn’t just a place for your cars. It’s also a workshop and storage space. Lakeside Painting understand that a good garage needs to have well-maintained floors and organized areas for storage and space. Which is why we offer professional garage floor, design, and organizations services to our residential customers.
- If you’re wondering what season is the best time for applying new garage coatings, we’re here tell you it’s summer.
- Everything you need to know about garage makeovers, from garage floors to tips on organizing space.
Click here for more info on our Garage Floor Coating and Organization services.
Concrete Joint and Crack Repair
Over time, all concrete floors need some degree of joint and crack repair. Instead of installing all new floors, Lakeside Painting’s floor professionals can repair everything from joints, cracks, and vertical edge damage to pop-outs, spalling, gouges, bolt holes, and much more.
To repair concrete floors, we use fast-curing products that are durable, environmentally-safe, non-toxic products that are resistant to petrochemicals. We are skilled in working in high-traffic environments, and can work weekends and holidays to accomodate your business’s schedule.
This is how concrete crack repair keeps buildings up to safety standards.
Safety Aisle Striping and Markings & Line Striping
Many of Lakeside Painting industrial customers require safety aisle striping. These are often applied as lines, hash marks, or chevrons in areas of high fork truck and pedestrian traffic. Vital for creating safe, controlled areas, this type of painting can also involve stop signs and traffic signs on the floor, as well as letter and color-coded systems as visual safety aids.