Garage Floor Coatings
Here at Lakeside Painting, we understand the importance of taking care of your garage, especially if you spend a great deal of time in it. A garage needs to be laid out and organized in a way that really works for you. We can help, from the floors up.
Concrete Coating System – A Perfect Place to Start
Do you have distressed, damaged, or old concrete that needs a drastic makeover? Our concrete coating system will take your tired surfaces and transform them into fresh, stylish, and protected flooring.
- Superior resilience that lasts
- Superb durability
- Superior adhesion to concrete
- Rapid cure properties – dry in 1-2 hours and drivable in just 24 hours!
- Chemical resistance to many industrial and commercial chemicals
- All climate application
- Color and gloss retention
- Excellent traction control
Why Choose Our Concrete Floor Coatings?
This is the absolute best way to gain a custom, attractive, ultra-durable floor that can stand up to your hobbies, vehicles, and projects.
Our protective floor coatings have a superior level of durability and flexibility. This patented technology was designed to effectively absorb into concrete substrate. A fundamental component that sets our concrete floor coatings apart is the technology that allows it to achieve maximum adhesion.
We can apply these floor coatings in any season. There is virtually no down time as they dry in just 1-2 hours and are drive-able in 24 hours!
These floor coatings are resistant to many industrial and commercial chemicals, making it an ideal solution for garages, driveways and walkways. Plus, this concrete coating offers traction control, increasing the safety of the flooring.
Ready to Take the Next Step? How About a Complete Garage Transformation?
Most garages lack storage and organization, turning what could be a functional space into a cluttered catch-all. We can help, offering professional garage design and organization services:
- Stationary and mobile workbenches
- Heavy-duty upper and lower cabinets
- Slatwall for extra organization and storage
- Electrical, adding lights and outlets to your garage
- Carpentry & Drywall installation/Finishing